Frequently Asked Questions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If a commission piece doesn’t fit do I pay more for alterations?
- No, I will keep altering until it is perfect with no added cost. That is part of the service with made to measure custom orders.
If I am not a standard dress size but just want a skirt to my measurements how much will it cost?
- For just a simple skirt waist alteration is £20 + Original price to cover pattern drafting time.
How much if it for a commission piece dress?
- I am £20 per hour. Including design, pattern drafting, toile, minimum 3 fittings and alteration time. Usually takes approx 10 hours, so £200 depending on the complexity of the design.
Can I have anything made in a tattoo design fabric?
- If you have something specific you would like made please contact and we can discuss but I can usually accommodate most requests. Just Contact me for a commission design discussion.
If I have a fabric I like already can you make something out of it?
- Yes, but I will need to check the quantity and quality of the fabric first.
Do you do alterations?
- Yes, I do alterations. Depending on what it is it may require a fitting session.