DELIVERY & RETURNS
All UK mainland orders are delivered by Royal Mail. We will always be happy to look in to the whereabouts of your parcel, but unfortunately have no control over delivery processes after your order has left us.
Some things to bear in mind:
- Our office and warehouse are closed over weekends & public holidays.
- We cannot post items to ‘Packstations’, ‘PO Boxes’, or ‘Parcel lockers’. This is something that our current mail service is unable to offer. Please make sure your delivery address is an existing address where someone will be able to accept your item.
- Your delivery address is taken directly from your order, so please make sure this is correct when checking out. We do not see your PayPal details at any stage of ordering, so please do not rely on this address.
- If you do enter an incorrect address, please contact us ASAP, as we aim to post out orders within 24 hours and cannot amend the delivery address after dispatch. We cannot be held responsible for any incorrect addresses provided to us. Please double check that all your details have been filled out before completing your order.
- If you are UK Mainland based and have not received your order within 5 working days please email email@example.com. Sometimes your order will be waiting at your local post office, with your ‘while you were out’ card not having reached you.
- Please Note: Royal Mail does not consider a package lost until 25 working days after the last possible date that your parcel could have arrived. We will not be able to claim for a lost packet until this time, at which point we will be able to refund or replace your order. We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged by Royal Mail, but we will do all that we can to help you.
- Unfortunately, any orders that have not been collected from depot/post office, or have not been able to reach their destination will be returned to our head office and you may be asked to cover postage costs to re-send your items.
For questions regarding returns please email:
Returns Address: 9 Audley Court, Pinner, Middlesex. HA5 3TQ
To return an item(s) to us, we request that your package includes a copy of your invoice & a completed copy of our returns form. Please just email the above address and we’ll be happy to send over a returns form.
All items returned must be in a re-sellable condition. This means returned items must be unworn, free of stains, odours, and animal hair. Items must not be damaged, and must be returned with the original labels still attached. If any items are received in an unsellable condition, they will be posted back to you.
Some things to bear in mind:
- If you would like to return your item(s) in exchange for a refund, they must be posted back to us within 14 working days of the date your received your order. Please note that only orders returned to us in their entirety, within this 14 working day window, will be eligible for a refund of outgoing postage costs. Please indicate you would like a refund by ticking the relevant box on your returns form.
- Items dispatched to us more than 28 working days from receipt are not eligible for return.
- Postage costs for item(s) returned to us are non-refundable unless the item sent is faulty or incorrect (see below).
- We will usually process returns within 7 working days of receipt. However, during busy periods this may take longer. We will contact you via email as soon as we have processed your return.
- We are not responsible for any returns sent back to us that are lost in the mail. We highly recommend using a tracked service, so that you can check the status of your return. We are not liable for any parcels lost before they reach us. We only become responsible for parcels sent back to us when they are received at our returns address. Until this point, your parcel is still in the care of the postal service provider. Should your parcel be lost en route, you will need to make a claim with your postal service provider.
- Under Distance Selling Regulations and as a consumer, you have the right to cancel the contract for your order up until 14 days after receipt of your goods. This 14 day period commences the day after you have received your order. You will need to make us aware of your wish to cancel the contract by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In compliance with our returns policy, the goods must be returned to us in a re-sellable condition. If they are not, we reserve the right to return the goods to you. Please note that only orders returned to us in their entirety, within this 14 day window, will be eligible for a refund of outgoing postage costs.
Incorrect or faulty items
We do of course do our very best to ensure that every item we dispatch is correct & of the highest quality. However, mistakes unfortunately do happen. Should you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please email email@example.com with this information ASAP, so that we can authorise your return. We will send out your correct item as soon as we receive the incorrect item here.
- Incorrect or faulty items are eligible for return for up to six months from the date you received your parcel.
- When returning your incorrect or faulty item(s), if you email us a copy of your return postage receipt, we will be happy to refund this. Please send your item(s) using a 2nd Class Signed For service, or an equivalent service for international returns as we can only refund up to this amount.
- Please note that your receipt is your proof of postage to keep safe, so you can claim with your postal provider should anything happen to the parcel on its way to us, and as such we do not recommend putting the receipt in the parcel.
- We will only pay return postage for the weight of the incorrect or faulty item that you are sending back. If you choose to include any additional non-faulty items in your return, postage for these items will not be refunded.